ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Yellow Shirt Guy Part 2

So it's been 4 months since I first blogged about the yellow shirt guy. Yeah, I have not stopped obsessing over him in Facebook. I would visit his profile regularly to check out his status and oogle at his yummicious pics.

You see, I discovered that his profile was not public. Non-friends could not gain access to view his profile. In spite of the so-called privacy settings, there was a blunder in the privacy feature which allowed ME ... and ONLY ME, as a "non-friend" to view his profile in its entirety, including ALL his yummilicious pictures. Yes, I didn't have to add him as a friend to be able to view his profile. The only thing is that I could not leave a comment.

So when Facebook announced last week that new privacy measures would be implemented, I was worried that things would change and that my "free" access to the yellow shirt guy's profile could be affected. And I was right! Damn it! I was fuming mad, and cried that my regular addiction has been taken away from me.

But I did take some desperate measures to ensure that I am able to continue to enjoy the view of that beautiful piece of meat and that gorgeous smile on his face. Just a day (yes, a day... thank god!) before the new settings (and restrictions) came into effect, I managed to download quite a number of his fabulous pics. Slurrp!

Hmmm ... Perhaps I should just request to add him as a friend? Kan I am now older and bolder?

4 comments:

Emo-Happiness said...

let me know how you can secretly see people's pic like that?
oo....
handsome guy?

William said...

Masyallah, so many errors in FB.

deeperanddeeper said...

Emo: Dunno how also, but I wasn't complaining! Yeah, handsome!

William: yes, hafta be careful what you put up there.

Fable Frog said...

Memang! some strangers stole my eggs!

and pls~ go add him already~!!