ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Burgers and Omens

I'm not big fan of burgers but I do have my favourite choices. For some strange reasons, in the past few days, I was gravitated to eat at A&W, but maybe because their outlets just happened to be conveniently located to where I was at the time: at the Jakarta airport on Thursday and the 1-U new wing this morning. I liked their Mozza burgers anyway, the one with a beef patty and bacon, so it didn't matter.

But the strange thing is that on both occasions, I ordered the Mozza burger, but I got the Cheeseburger instead. Hmmm.....?! Some kind of omens? I wonder....

No comments: