ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Self House Arrest

I noticed that I'm becoming a lot lazier and more and more introverted as I grow older. Five years back, I used to go out jalan-jalan at shopping malls on weekends without fail. Back then, I would willingly drive cross-city whether it is to meet up with friends or just go jalan-jalan. Every Saturday night, I will sure have the itch to go clubbing.

Nowadays, I hardly get out of the house. I'm bored of shopping complexes. I have nothing to buy and I dread the crowd. I hate trying to find a parking space for my car. And I can't remember when I last watch a movie. I can't remember the last time I went clubbing. Clubbing seems such a drag nowadays since those glorious Kylie days in Liquid. I hate the Saturday nite traffic in town, and I hate the smoke in the clubs. I hate the superficial patrons. Now, I fear that I'm losing interest in BodyJam.

This weekend, I am rather free, but I just feel somewhat lazy to get out and do something. I'd rather stay home and do nothing (except blogging about it!). I am even too lazy to want to go out and eat. I can't just stay at home all the time! I need to find a new passion in my life. But what?

No comments: