
I was horrified! I hope Gwen is not going to appear in a simple grandma top and hipster jeans on stage! I paid good money for the show and I expect colourful costumes and grand artistic stage performance.
“She will abide by the Malaysian authorities’ guidelines to ensure that her show will not be offensive to local sensitivities,” the statement said. Under the official guide to performing in Malaysia, a female artist must be covered from the top of her chest to her knees.
No jumping, shouting or throwing of objects onstage or at the audience is allowed. Performers cannot hug or kiss and their clothes cannot have obscene or drug-related images or messages.
No jumping, shouting or throwing of objects onstage or at the audience is allowed. Performers cannot hug or kiss and their clothes cannot have obscene or drug-related images or messages.
This is stupid. I remembered a friend once said that previously, Mariah Carey, during her tour in KL a couple of years ago, purposely wore a simple top and jeans throughout her show and made sarcastic remarks about her the regulations that she had to abide. I reckon people who are overly sensitive about this kind of stuff should just not come and watch at all and spoil the atmosphere for other people. Just stay at home and read the bible or koran or whatever else that you read.


1 comment:
gwen are not known for sexy revealing clothes, so i don't think there are much difference~ i think it will still be colourful~ back in the days when she's with No doubt, she just wear a tee and jeans, but the show is still pretty rockin'!!
Post a Comment