1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Random facts? Hah! What random facts? Kinda very general. If it is about secrets or confessions, then very juicy la.... to read other people's secrets also. haha! Can I start a meme on this? "List 8 of your darkest secrets that will freak your mom out if she ever finds out."
Back to the current meme. I can do No.1 and No.2 la, but since I am new in this blogsphere, I have no one to tag liao. Can I tag someone at random? Is there an etiquette that I must follow in blogsphere? Ok, I'll just get on with the first two la.
%$*!+~&^=:?>'@-<#
Fact #1: When I was around 6 years old, I was laughed at and ridiculed by my neighbour (an older boy) when he saw me peeing by the drain just outside my house. No wonder I have a bit of an exhibitionist tendency... I haven't resolved the trauma of the humiliation and am trying to prove it otherwise. hmmm....?
Fact #2: I have never been romantically involved with anyone before. I wonder if I am capable of loving and be loved!
Fact #3: "Sunday morning up with the lark, I think I'll take a walk in the park, Hey hey hey what a beautiful day..." That was the song that I sang on stage in drag! Yes, I started quite young at 13 years old. Haha! But don't get me wrong, it was the ONLY time I was in drag. I suffered weeks and weeks of teasing from my classmates. They're just jealous I looked so beautiful! I wondered how I would look like in drag again now?
Fact #4: I had a very humble beginning when I first started working in my mid twenties. I had no phone (mobile nor fixed line), no car (or motorbike), no home computer (hence no internet) for THREE bloody long years.
Fact #5: My first cassette I bought was "Wildflower - Sandy Lam".
Fact #6: I weaned off the milk bottle only when I was in Standard 4! I didn't want to let the bottle go. Yes, I loved to drink milk, but maybe it was all about sucking something in my mouth. The bottle is about 7 inches long and a little less than 2 inches in diameter. Hmm.... I sure did start young!
Fact #7: I am such a homie kind of guy. And quiet too. When I was in school, I didn't go out to play or meet up with friends after school. What do I do then? I read and study la. I have such a deprived childhood. I don't have many friends then. So, now, I also don't have many friends. Maybe I don't really know how to socialize....
Fact #8: I am quite a gym addict. I get very upset if I missed my gym classes. Why? Because only in the dance class can I hiao and drama.


3 comments:
wah~ you sure like to suck~ on your milk bottle wor~~ hahaha so much practice then now pro liaoz lor!! amboi!!
Yes, practice makes perfect!
But you seldom hiao and drama anymore.... :(
Post a Comment