ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Constipation of Mimi!

Speaking of Mariah Carey, we all know she's quite on the larger size although her album cover pics are usually touched up to show otherwise. I really have to post this for a good laugh. I ain't a Mariah fan.... I just can't stand her antics, although I loved her first 3 albums, before she became overly mengada-ngada with her unnatural hiau-ness. Click on the image to read more about her yummicious songs.

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

OMG!! they made her so fat??!!! I am not a fan either but this is so cruel!! :|

deeperanddeeper said...

Cruel? Where got cet? No-lah, she deserve it la... haha!