ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 "deeperanddeeper" Gym Log

This year started off with a bang! It was about the tailend of BodyJam 38 then. Yes, with the gang, all addicted to BodyJam, we were almost in all BodyJam classes at Manulife, except classes during working hours. Being regulars, we soon made friends with other regulars. We travelled "cross- country" to IOI (to lend support to our then favourite instructor) and to LeisureMall (to check out what masculine Jam is all about - orgasmic!).

Then, Sindy upgraded to passport apparently for "convenience and health reasons", but we all knew it was for better opportunities in the pursuit of a mate. We were right. In less than 4 months, he got attached! Since then, he would only attend a Jam class in Manulife at most once a week.

As the year progressed, our favourite instructor began to fall out of favour amongst us. The unnecessary teasing/humiliation in class. And the same few tracks repeatedly (but in retrospect, I don't think the instructor is to be blamed on this one though, apparently, some members prefer to do the same tracks over and over again every class. Phuh!).

As year end approaches, after comtemplating long enough, I upgraded to passport to have a taste of variety of classes and instructors. Cardiodance became an instant favourite, but still have a lot to work on those challenging moves. Our interest in Jam waned quite drastically. 3 - 4 classes a week became only at most 2 classes currently. I intend to reduce it to only once a week next year!

Healthwise, it was a terrible year! I visited the doctor on a monthly basis for all sorts of ailment, but mostly due to fever, cough, sore throat, dizzy spells. I estimated that I was sick for at least 120 days this year! And right now as I am typing this, the recurring blockage of my right ear is irritating me, and i have a terrible painful mouth ulcer that has lasted a week! And of course, with my poor health, my weight training regime suffered. Earlier this year, I have managed to toned up to almost 59 kgs from 55 kgs. Friends were giving good feedback on my improved shape, but that was soon lost due to recurring sickness. I am now back to 55 kgs! Damn!

Looking Forward 2008

But regardless, I am looking forward to the New Year and I wished very hard that there will be fewer impediments to my weight training regime and cardio classes.
My target classes to attend (per week):
- BodyJam: 1
- Basic Step*: 1
- Cardiodance: 1
- Pilates*: 1
* On trial basis for 2 months.

Weight training:
- 3 - 4 times a week
- Up bodyweight from 55 kg to 57 kg (1st quarter)
- Up bodyweight from 57 kg to 58 kg (2nd quarter)
- Up bodyweight to 60 kg (by year end)

My inspiration?

Great size and shape for a bod, isn't it?

4 comments:

Fable Frog said...

so will you pose in those skimpy erotic undergarment once achieved such body??? kekeke~

david santos said...

I wish you a good end of 2007 and a good year of 2008.

savante said...

You have quite THE inspiration :P

deeperanddeeper said...

Fable: What is your guess? :p

Santos: TQ. Happy New Year to u too!

Savante: Definitely THE inspiration!