ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Smoke Gets In My Eyes

How could clubbing be such an ordeal?

Just a few years ago, I used to go clubbing like twice or thrice a month, dance like crazy and sleeping at 4am was not a problem.

Last night, I almost slept. I was yawning away, feeling extremely tired. The smoke irritates my eyes and the music is merely noise to me. It was extremely difficult and painful to endeavour to keep awake. I wished that I was home sleeping instead. Age is catching up with me.

Will this be my last club entry stamp on my arm?

3 comments:

Fable Frog said...

perhaps becoz' you've just turned 1 year older?? :P

David The Man said...

oh dear... hope that is not the last time you go clubbing...

deeperanddeeper said...

Fable: Yes, lao liao!

David: That was how I felt at that time.... but i really hope not!! :(