ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Thursday, December 6, 2007

BodyStep, BodyJam and CardioDance

After horrifying weeks of doing Canned Heat, Buttons, Boom Boom, Hips Don't Lie and GoodLuck repeatedly, I finally waved them goodbye.... at least for another 3 weeks. Yes, the new release is here!

Today, there was a sneak preview class for BodyStep and BodyJam at Manulife. I just don't know why they have to call it 'sneak preview' instead of a launch. After all, they did the full new releases. Anyways, after more than a week of lack of gym, I headed to the gym just before the BodyStep sneak preview. I rarely go for step classes. Was afraid of the board after I fell once. But Jam will only come on in another hour, so I gatal and decided to join in the step class. It was more interesting than I remembered, perhaps the new release contain quite a number of tunes from the 70s and 80s. It was fun! I have never stayed on in a BodyStep class in its entirety, but today, I was full of energy and stay till the end. I think I'm gonna start picking up on step classes.

After one tiring hour of step, I stayed on for the new BodyJam 43 release. It wasn't as drama as the previous few releases. The first block supposingly had a disco feel and the second was supposed be 'house'. Whatever, but I didn't really think the first block was disco at all. Yes, it had a bit of 70s and 80s tune to it, but definitely not disco. Most of the moves were quite new and somewhat difficult to execute on first try. Tonite, sure suffer one, after back-to-back step and jam classes.

Yesterday, we had a very enjoyable CardioDance session. We paired up boys and girls, and it wasn't until when Jimmy put on the music near the end that I realized that we're gonna do Grease-type of dance! So fun! But we didn't have enough time to familiarize ourselves with the music, so a bit of havoc when we had to dance it out twice as fast as when we practised it. Yes, definitely more Cardiodance classes for me!

1 comment:

Lau Niang said...

wow that sounded really fun! And thanks for dropping by at my blog by the way. Do drop by more often. Heh heh....