ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Male Idols

I was never quite interested in sports, but us Malaysian kids, we all watched a game or two of badminton once in a while. I was bored my brains out last weekend so I decided to watch the All-England Open finals with my dad. It was the match between our own "khiap see" player and China's dashing Lin Dan ... no prizes for guessing which fella I supported. :p

Yummilicious Lin Dan. Ain't he cute??
And tonite, I was drooling over a very cute Top 13 contestant in American Idol, Kris Allen.

I must say that they look much much better on TV than in these still photographs. Looks like I've found my sports and music idols. LOL!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Oh Kris looks cute! :) I admit that I never looked to scrutinize the looks of the idols, but I will certainly be looking closer from now on! :D

savante said...

Ooh nice Kris. Can he sing?

mrs phillippe said...

Lin Dan seems to be the drooled over item by most Chinese PLUs in Msia isn't he? Hee hee...

Yes Savante, Kris can sing pretty well. AI this year is very competitive with so many talented contestants, so Kris may not shine in terms of vocals standing next to them, but yes D&D, totally agree, he is so good looking. I kept going 'he's so adorable!' when i watched AI LOL

sgboy said...

he is cute yes funny how I never noticed him (than again I miss quite a few airings) I like Danny I remember getting teary eyed when he talked about his dead wife (I am so getting soft with old age it is not even funny)

deeperanddeeper said...

Kris is cute and he can sing!!!! I could just melt!
Somehow, i never liked Danny.