I used to think I could be slutty, to "eat out" while seeing someone, but it turns out I'm a loyal person after all. After meeting Bert, I stopped thinking about dark and humid places. In fact, I had wanted to go again (since I have signed up for multiple passes when I first arrived - I signed up cos I thought I will be bored and needed an avenue for some kind of release), but somehow I felt a pang of guilt. In fact, I asked Bert if I could go, so as not to waste those unused passes! Damn, what a waste of money!
Time is running out, as I will be leaving very soon. Although this is the right time to believe in love, I have to be practical about it. In fact, I've been a little too practical since Day 1. As much as I want this to work, the unfortunate circumstances will work against it. I don't know what to do.
Although he didn't say it directly, already, Bert hinted here and there, and I presume he wanted more ... this to go on. Can it?
If only I could be less practical. Perhaps this is not the time for it.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Hrm. LDR izzit? Some people can handle it, some people can't. You have to consider carefully which type you are... and he is. If you dunno how to tell, talk to people who've been in LDR before.
If you do stick to Bert, can we call you Ernie? ;)
Just try it, you've got nothing to loose really~ Singapore is not that far~ See the sisterhood can just fly there for one night~ Plus... you'll have a long holiday coming up! GO FOR IT! don't analyze too much~
Good luck... See if you can transfer the membership and passes lor... :)
It is ever so hard to find someone you are attracted to and be comfortable and fabulous with. So once you meet tat person, and being so lucky tat he also feels the same way, i would say go for it! Don't let tis wonderful chance pass without even trying it out. Distance is not forever; regret is. Be brave and take a leap of faith!
:)Green Eyes
passes are just a small part of life.. its ok to waste it.. not ok to waste a real relationship..
Ernie? Why Ernie? *scratch head*
Don't you know Ernie and Bert? (Sesame Street)
Piangz... Bert and Ernie 'gay couple' mah... :p
Oh, I've never watched Sesame street before! :p
Post a Comment