ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Friday, March 6, 2009

Over MSN-ed

The economy is getting from bad to worse, but the government seem to remain as positive as it could, albeit news of facility shutdowns, employee lay-offs etc etc.

So, I just told a friend that "I am very free during office hours, but I am busy after office hours." Isn't it great to get paid even for doing nothing? So ya think! Not really.... Apart from worrying that prolonged idle time at work will eventually lead to "cost-cutting measures" (I won't say the word here, but you know what I mean), my short-term headache is how to spend 9 hours a day in the office doing nothing!!! There is only this much "self development" (ie. reading up new things to enhance one's skills and knowledge) one can do in a day. I have over-facebooked, and over-emailed. Even I have over-msned the equally restless Jaslene who has complained she's sick and bored of the internet! First it was msn, then we met at gtalk, then back to msn again, then later we chatted in gtalk again. OMG! But thank you Jaslene for saving my days ... all the other msn-ers seem to be quite busy or not logged in. And I think we're also running out of things to chat about! Maybe we should start gossiping about others!

So, I thought I could do some sinning by downloading music, but apparently it hogged the entire bandwidth and my other colleagues have difficulty surfing the net or checking their email, so I have to abandon the plan! Ish!

5 comments:

Sam said...

How can anyone over-MSN? :D

I feel ya though - used to download music at work as well, if I'm to free with my own time. :)

Fable Frog said...

you blogged from the office? 1st time?? Wow! that free huh~ kekekeke

MrBunnyBan said...

That... is such a bad sign of the economy! @.@

Facebook like mad. :P

Jason said...

You haven't over-Facebooked yet cos you haven't join Fashion Wars :P

mrs phillippe said...

what happened to dat sabbatical leave plan?