ADVISORY

Certain posts in this blog contain sinful material - fictional or otherwise - and are unsuitable for minors, moralists, and those who can't wait to get to heaven.
Do not proceed if you get offended easily.

This blog also contains excessive negative material. Not suitable for positive people, and not suitable for suicidal readers as well. Use your own discretion. :)

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walk walk here

A couple of weeks ago, I was over-msned. Now, I'm under-blogged. Reason? I'm on a working trip to the fabulous island down below. Clean, neat, tidy, proper, well-planned, and most importantly, a comfortable place to live.

The only thing I have to complain is the use of public transport. Although it's extremely convenient and cheap, you have to do quite a bit of walking to get to the stations and stops. Walk walk walk. Then you hop on. Hop off, then walk walk walk and you arrive at your destination. To go back/home, walk walk walk again. Hop on and Hop off. Walk walk walk. Like OMFG! I've never walked so much in my life!!!! That's why I didn't even go to the gym here. By the time I get to the gym, my legs are tired liao!

The island is full of hot tanned skin boys and men!!! They're like everywhere, and I can't stop drooling. My eyes are tired devouring them up! And of course, the mandatory dark and humid places to visit.

Am arranging to catch up with a few old friends (including Mick, who is now working here, Swanny who's recently gone through a terrible divorce, and Sunshine who seems very happy here), and met up with a new blogger buddy. It's been rather busy and I hope to catch up with a couple more. In the meantime, sweet Bert, whom I met in a dark and humid place, has been keeping me company occasionally, otherwise I'd gotten all lonely and bored here after work.

I don't have convenient internet connection as I am out on site everyday, so I won't have time and energy to blog. But Fable's gonna say it's just all excuses! - afterall he's been hospitalised for so many days and he can still blog!! Wakakaka!

Meanwhile, I'll continue to walk walk here and walk walk there, walk here walk there, everywhere walk walk!

9 comments:

Sam said...

Walking is good! Eventually over time, you'll lose weight - and also notice how defined your calves are. ;)

MrBunnyBan said...

Many moajor cities are like that = Londoners for example do a heck of a lot of walking.

No time for blogging... but got time to visit those dark and humid places for dark and humid things. Tsk tsk tsk...

Fable Frog said...

hmmmm adapting well there i see... good good... just don't till refusing to come back to KL~!!

savante said...

At least they have plenty of shady trees to walk around!

mrs phillippe said...

well at least going on a work trip is something, since u have been complaining on how empty and boring u've been with ur job. go get some SG boys during ur free time loh LOL

sgboy said...

welcum to my fine city. I know what you mean about the walking we do it do much we don't even think about it anymore....pity how I don't have non Tattoo-ed difine calves

Details of sweet bert soon?

Buaya said...

Dun complain... :p We do the walk everyday leh... :p You dun have to really walk THAT far lah from where you stayed... :p

Hope you really enjoyed the trip...

Jason said...

Now SG sounded like a good place to stay.

(summore added with those nice places to eat in SG featured on Asian Food Channel... :S )

simonlover said...

Singaporean boys..be it straight or PLU's..have a fetish on being tanned!..Love it though... =)